Ellen Cross

Welcome to my world, where the covers are hot, the stories hotter...and the Romance is on the Wild Side.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hump Day Hook teaser with Holly's Healing and ellen__cross #HDH


Welcome to another weekly Hump Day Hook!

 
Each week, many talented authors share little teasing snippets from one of their pieces, whether a published book, or a WIP.
When you are finished with my teaser, why not click here and experience more of what is on offer!

 
This week, I am sharing a little from my interracial holiday menage, Holly's Healing.
In this scene, Holly has been rescued by Wade and Dean from an attack, and has just realised they are obviously not biological brothers.
 
 
Dean looked back at her, chuckling at her expression. He leant over and closed her mouth with the tip of one finger. "What’s the matter, Holly? Was it that I told you we’re brothers? You don’t have a problem with racial blending do you? Wade’s folks adopted me after I was taken from my dad when I was fourteen."
A problem? Is he kidding? This is like all my fantasies rolled into one!
Like coffee and cream, these men set her mouth watering at the very sight, and she never could resist a generous dash of cream in her coffee. One light, the other richly dark. The perfect combination.


 


20 comments:

  1. Oh my...steamy...fantasies come true are always a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds like an excellent situation to be in. A fabulous hook! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica. And yes, I certainly wouldn't mind the attention of those two :P

      Delete
  3. I wouldn't mind sampling a bit of that fantasy either! What a great way to start the day. lol Nice hook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Penny. I know if I started every day with those two, I would never get any writing done! hehe

      Delete
  4. Now I'm sitting here imagining how any coffee drink could be translated to sexy threesomes (and foursomes...and fivesomes...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my mind would overheat with too many more than those two lol. What a way to go, though :P

      Delete
  5. This was a deliciously hot read! If you haven't read this book, you definitely should...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sabrina :D I am so glad you liked it!

      Delete
  6. Great hook, makes you want to read more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tess. This book really did write itself. It came so easily, and I had an absolute blast with it :D

      Delete
  7. Like the sound of that myself... Wonderful hook..xx

    ReplyDelete