Ellen Cross

Welcome to my world, where the covers are hot, the stories hotter...and the Romance is on the Wild Side.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hump Day Hook gets down and dirty with more from Holly's Healing #HDH @ellen__cross

Welcome to another week of Hump Day Hook
And what a week I have in store for you!
This week is an adult's 18+ week, so if you are younger, please click the banner below and check out some of the other awesome authors teasers.
 
 
For my steamy teaser this week, we once again visit my ménage romance, Hollys' Healing
 
In this scene, Dean is tempted to his limits.
 
 
"You should smell her, bro. She smells so sweet and musky. I can’t wait to taste her, but I want you to first."
Wade captured Holly’s slim wrist and pulled it down to her glistening heat.
"Give him a taste, baby. Let him feel your honey on his tongue while I make you come."
Holly’s breath hitched. Without hesitation, she ran her fingers along her splayed sex, gathering moisture as she did so. She looked up at Dean, her fingers held out in offering to him.



 
 

10 comments:

  1. Wow, that is seriously hot! I'm all flustered now, great hook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot stuff, Ellen. You definitely need an age warning on this site. Gotta go dive in the pool now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok running to the cold shower now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like teacher used to tell us...Big boys like to share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, you certainly packed a lot of action into one little hook! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my... Wish I could write Erotica like that... One word - Sensational...xx

    ReplyDelete