Ellen Cross

Welcome to my world, where the covers are hot, the stories hotter...and the Romance is on the Wild Side.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

#HDH Hump Day visits Cupid's Revenge with @ellen__cross

Welcome to this week's Hump Day Hook!
 
To keep rocking on with more hooks after you have finished here, click on the banner below


This week, I am diving deep into Cupid's Revenge, my m/m paranormal romance!
 
 
In this scene, Ethan is sensually teasing Liam while he watches, but refuses to let himself touch.

Ethan chuckled. “Pushy one, aren’t you?” He
lifted his hips, stabbing his steely length into his
slippery tight fist. Just knowing Liam was there
watching, hungering as he instructed him on how
to touch himself, made the pleasure all that more
intense. He was sure Liam was battling not to join
in. He could see the unbridled hunger just a hair
beneath the surface of the carefully controlled
mask Liam wore. Ethan would bet a whole year’s
worth of the comics he loved that that was all it
was…a mask. He’d bet that inside all that cold
bravado, Liam was a lost little boy crying out for
someone to touch him, not physically…but to
touch his soul…to make it feel for once in his life.


 



12 comments:

  1. Sensual on one hand...on the other deep. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad. But hot at the same time. I hope Liam finds what he is looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a sexy scene, for the information and what's going on in his head, not his fist. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hook ... I wonder how long he'll be able to control himself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sexy and deep. Love it. Thank you. ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I double-post, I apologize, but wordpress is giving me drama today.

    A really well-blended mix of humor, emotion and erotic tension. Truly excellent. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of information in this hooks, I want to know more
    .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this really hooked me. Even though both characters are in the middle of a steamy, sexy scene, I get a personal, insider's look at their raw emotions. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone :D
    I had so much fun writing this one, and Ethan and Liam rubbed against each other's nerves deliciously throughout it, which was a riot to translate to the pages.:)

    ReplyDelete