Ellen Cross

Welcome to my world, where the covers are hot, the stories hotter...and the Romance is on the Wild Side.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It's all in the kiss. #HDH with @ellen__cross and Holly's Healing

Welcome to Hump Day Hook!
 
 
Don't forget to click on the banner to continue your journey and experience all that Hump Day Hook has to offer!
 
After my little break, I would like to jump right back in where we left off in Holly's Healing, my bestselling ménage romance. In this scene, Holly is giving Dean his first kiss.
 

She tasted so intoxicating, her breath sweet as she massaged her tongue against his in a softly undulating rhythm. He could almost believe she was making love to his mouth with the movement of her own. A soft sigh left her lips and her head tipped slightly to one side. Dean pulled back, his breath sawing in and out of his chest in great bellowing puffs as he looked down upon her.




I will continue this scene next week, but if you would like to be kept up to date with my new releases, competitions and specials, or exclusive excerpts offered no where else, I now offer a newsletter sign-up for those interested. The link is on the side bar to the top-left.


5 comments: